Hello Cyber Friends
Friday, April 6, 2007

So lately I have been thinking about "The Cyber-Friend World" that I have been pushing and pushing against. Two nights ago I spent hours looking at friends on myspace through Scott's account and what can I say, I got addicted. Instead of being productive (like reading my book club book - A Prayer for Owen Meany - or organizing a closet or making lunches for the next day) I spent two hours just looking at high school friends, looking at pictures, Scott's friends, my friends which would then lead me to other peoples pages and on and on and on..... realizing at the end of this whole process that I have been pushing against something that is right up my sociologically-based upbringing!
So.... here is my new blog, my cyber family. I am officially becoming a generation Y'er. Or Z'er or whatever generation I fall into. Hopefully this helps you and me keep in touch.
Kristin thanks for the inspiration.....
Please stay tuned for the many happenings in Aimee Heffernan's outstandingly exciting life......


6 Comments:
Aimee so glad to have you on the network...you will find that you will actually become extremely addicted and go through you day thinking, "I could blog about this..." Just give in to your natural nerd and blog on!
Hey Aimee Heffernan! I'm so glad that you have a little blog spot as well now. I saw your extremely nice comment on my blog and I didn't know how I could thank you. So now I can, Thanks. I'll add you to my short list of blogs, if only I can remember how to do that...
Aimee- I have to be honest this blogging thing is new to me. It will be years before I join. :)
bri - you maybe surprised. It becomes addicting.
Bri don't worry this whole blogging thing is more foreign to me. I had to enter as anonymous because I couldn't get it to post with my username and password :) hee hee hee haa haa haa -- Shanny
Aimee- maybe it is addicting! I think I'll check everyday this week. :) Shannon, that is really funny!
Post a Comment