Hi. It's Me. Aimee.

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Hello friend. Thanks for stopping by.

Questions? Comments? Angry? Agree? Disagree? Thoughts?

Want to be friends? I love new blogging friends and am not afraid of lurkers. Lurk away. Just don't go crazy stalker on me and jump out at me in the woods. That would be creepy.

Please feel free to comment and introduce yourself or if you are shy, the email is below.


Email: aimeesmixtape {@} gmail.com

3 Comments:

Janice said...

Hi Amy,
It's Janice from the Living After Loss Project. Michelle gave me your blog address a while back and I look at it now and then. I wanted to let you know that I enjoy reading it and knowing what is going on in your life. You are very creative and have gathered a lot of information - that is interesting. (I enjoyed the wedding dance you posted today - it may have turned me into a UTUBE junkie)
I wish both you and Scott well in your careers. I am working full time now at Huntmans Cancer Institute on a behavioral change - colorectal cancer study. They are a very intense and dedicated group.
All the best - I'll stop by your blog again soon.
Janice

Jim Geddes said...

Aimee...you are the second person I have met in WA that spells her name that way. :) I wanted to comment on your pic with Scotty Hotty...does he ever look into the camera when he gets his pic taken? Almost every one we have of him at work looks just like that... :)

Jenne said...

Aimee, I loved meeting you in person on Sunday and getting to know you. Then tonight, I enjoyed reading your blog with all your thoughts and the chronicle of your adjustment to motherhood. I'm looking forward to getting to know you more!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP