Hotty Scotty

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Scott is going to kill me so I don't know how long this will be on so watch while you can.

It is fun to watch him skate. I love the kid like crazy.

Scott's Part from What your Ridin'

6 Comments:

Lacey Jane said...

Didn't have time to watch the Vid, but I also love watching my hubby skate... Wish I could capture it on film!

Kristin said...

Aim he is sooo good! I can see why you'd love to watch him skate. Is he a Franken Footer?

Bri-Bri said...

Aimee you are married to a skater. I mean he is really a skater! I watched the video 2X I loved it so much.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Scott is only part grown up to me now. Awsome talent!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, Aim that last anonymous comment was from me. Lisa

Anonymous said...

hahhahahahhahahaahahahahah "I broke my knee or somethin'" I was cracking up for like 3 straight min about that comment.......Scotts a baller tho I could never do all those tricks

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP