Six Feet Under
Monday, April 30, 2007

Thanks to the advisement of our dear friends Hartman & Hannah Macey, Scott and I have become addicted to the HBO show Six Feet Under.
Last Tuesday we started the first episode. 6 days later we are already into the second season watching at least 2-3 episodes a day!
The crazy thing is that I find myself thinking and dreaming about these people's life now. I will be sitting in church or hanging out at the in-laws house and my mind will slip into the happenings of their life. I start thinking that they are real and that they are my friends and I start worrying about them and being excited for their joys and sad for their sorrows. I find that I will start thinking about their issues and it will start me on a tangent of thoughts about the social issues around that character. Scott and I will have long convos about whats going on with everyone and what we think needs to happen like they are good friends or something!
The good news... theres only 5 seasons. I figure at the rate we are going I will only be obsessed for only 4 more weeks.
So for those of you that are into HBO-type shows I would recommend Six Feet Under. Remember HBO can do things other shows can't so theirs your disclaimer. 


6 Comments:
that's so weird that you posted about this today because seconds, yes seconds, before reading your post, i put six feet under at the top of my queue on netflix...providential.
Stick with it. The first 2 episodes are a bit dull. But it kicks in the 3rd and 4th episode and then you're hooked!
I tried to watch it because I was really intrigued with the whole thing but I was disappointed. Maybe I watched the first 2 which is why.
Oh boy! I forgot about this! I have another show I need to watch.
I started watching this when Bravo was airing the entire series. But, I couldn't keep up. I'm planning on borrowing the first season DVDs. Can't wait to get started, again!
(ps. Isn't the music supposed to be really great, too?)
The music in the first season is just ok. But the 2nd season has picked up.
We check it out from the library so you may want to do that to save some money $$.
i'm going through withdrawals today because i finished season 1 yesterday and season 2 doesn't come until tomorrow...
Post a Comment