Washington Girl
Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Sad news. After 3 years of driving in Utah with Washington plates they had to come down this morning. They expired and the only way around keeping my washington plates was to drive my butt up there and renew them. So its official...the Honda is sporting Utah plates. My car may be a Utah car but I am a Washington girl through and through. (Well maybe 60% Washington 40% Utah.)
And since we're on the subject of my hometown... I hope you all know that Blake Lewis, the America Idol Final 3 contestant went to Inglemoor High School - my high school (make sure to click pictures to see the Blaker Girls!). He graduated a year after me. Tonight they visit their hometowns so Bothell, Washington is going to represented tonight so you get a glimpse of my home. And remember, we'll be moving up there in August so start making travel plans to Seattle to visit us!


3 Comments:
I am sooo jealous of your Washington blood and so sad about the plates :( But with your move up to Seattle, won't you soon enough be sporting the plates again? By the way, thanks for the suggestion for the Indy Food Critic, loved it.
Wait a minute... You won't be in Utah for much longer? That makes me sad for me.... But, excited for you!
At least now if you accidentally forget to signal while driving, a Utahn driver won't blame it on you for being from Washington. (Or something.)
This is kind of upsetting to me. I worry that it means you are not going to be staying with me in Washington forever and ever. I do not approve.
Post a Comment