Arrested Development: Season 1 Wrap Up

Friday, June 22, 2007

Ok folks, for all you who have been telling me for months now that I would LOVE Arrested Development, I wanted to apologize for not listening to you sooner because you were so so right.

My name is Aimee and I LOVE Arrested Development and the whole Bluth Family.

We just finished the last disc of the first season and my heavens, I have been missing out on something extraordinary.

Some of my favorite Arrested Development Moments from Season 1.

  • Tobias the Never Nude - probably my most favorite moment
  • The Lesson to Not Teach Lessons episode - hilarious
  • Annyong. Annyong. Hello and hello.
  • Hermano
  • George Michael - the perfect awkward teenager
  • Lindsay and all of her great clothes - even the ones she shoplifts
  • Take your daughter to work day - the whole city! Even the golf cart at the end.
  • Michelangelo's The Creation of Adam
  • Lucille's if-looks-could-kill-they'd-be-dead, fabulous, deadly, priceless look
  • The way Ron Howard says "Its Arrested Development" at the end of the intro - Scott can imitate this perfectly.
There are many more but I just wanted to thank you all for the push. This is a witty, brilliant series and I don't want it to end. So looking forward to 2 more seasons!

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Each episode gets better!. Enjoy watching the second season.

Anonymous said...

Two words... Told yaso!!!!! I heart the bluths in all their arrested glory. Just wait for FRANKLIN to join the picture!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Aimee-
It's Caitlyn aka Devin's sister. I too have recently watched the first season of Arrested Development and love it. The only bad thing that has come of it is I can't get the Final Countdown song out of my head thanks to Gob.

Anonymous said...

Talk to me. What channel was the series on and what is it about? I am still really into Lost, but I am almost done with season 2.
Lisa

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP