Mean Mergers

Friday, June 8, 2007

Last night Scott and I were driving out of a parking lot by the U after the Real Game (thanks Par & Chris for the great tickets) and we got on the subject of merging. Merging is probably the biggest source of my driving frustration. There is an order and law to merging. Sometimes I think that people don't understand the law. One car goes from one line and then the next car goes from the other line. Simple, right? For some, I guess not. Drivers get greedy and think that if they are one car ahead of someone that they can get home sooner. Well, guess what, you won't.

So my message for the start of the weekend is: Be cool mergers. It will bring you good karma.

2 Comments:

camihubrich said...

Funny you should say. We missed the Real game cause we were in Cali watching the US National team play and we had the same merging problems. So it's universal I guess. A big fat Duh to all those that don't get it.

me said...

Poor mergers should be taken out back and shot for the pinkos that they are. I hate them and everything they stand for. They makes my morning commute so much worse; I can't even tell you... I am glad that you share my hatred and frustration.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP