All Packed Up

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Yesterday we packed up our cute little apartment and have a Penske truck full of our "stuff". It is crazy how much stuff we can collect in one year?? A bunch of friends and family came to help and we truly appreciated how quick and willing everyone was to help us. I hope all of you get moving karma in the future.

I have a bunch of pictures but forgot to pull out my camera USB cord so.... I'll have to wait to post them until we start unpacking and I find that box.

We are chilling out today (Sunday) and will be waking up early Monday and driving away from Utah. All sorts of bittersweet feelings. Excited for my program but sad to leave our comfortable life here. Time; what a thief you are.

Anyway, more to come on our travels....

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so excited for your new adventure, but I am so sad to lose you here. We will definately have to come and visit. Good luck and thank goodness for blogging and texting.

Lisa H. said...

Aimee! Good luck with the move. You're going to love school - it's so nice to go back.

Danny said...

Good Luck Aimme and Scott! We'll watch for the additional updates as your new future awaits. Scott, if I were u, I'd live off of Aimee's student loans and start a band. I can play the harmonica or the iPod. Best of luck to you both! Good thing I still have Dadron here to keep it all in the family.

Lacey Jane said...

Farewell and all the best! Glad we can still connect via your blog... Good luck!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP