The Beautiful Bear Lake

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Sorry for the neglect of the blog as of late. We've been all over Utah the last week.

The last 3 days were spent at Bear Lake, our family's favorite spot to hang out and be together and boat.

Fun-filled days of sunshine, wakeboarding, my aunt's delightful cookies, sand storms that sunk a boat as we watched everyone skurry (why is that so fun to watch? - I could watch people run around in a skurry all day long - pure entertainment), New Moon, naps on the beach, many a games of Mofia with the cousin and the true young-at-heart aunts & uncle. Does life get any better when you are with a great family at Bear Lake? I think not. Here are some pix.

The color of the lake doesn't seem real. So beautiful.

Welcome to Bear Lake!

It was this lovely couple's Anniversary.

Oh, to be a kid again.


The self portrait.
I think I may be the most happy when I am on a boat, with music and the sun smiling down on my skin.


Gotta love D's classic pose. Yes, his beard is red.

Ambur living the life.

The boating master and man I would pick to end up on a deserted island with.
This man is the ultimate boy scout.


Thanks Jankes and the Damron's for making this such a fun week for us!

0 Comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP