School Days & Knee Surgery
Monday, September 24, 2007
Today was my first day of classes at Seattle Pacific University! It was so great being back in a classroom and graduate school has such a different feel than undergrad. I absolutely loved it. It is going to be an amazing program and I was so happy all day long. It is so fantastic to be studying something I am so interested in and it makes it so completely engaging. I have classes Mondays & Wednesdays from 2:00 - 8:30 so it seems pretty long but it will be nice to have Tuesdays and Thursday's off for at least this first quarter. We start working with clients for our internship in January and we will have to spend 15-20 hours at our site each week come winter quarter. Yahoo for school!!
Also, Scott finally goes in for knee surgery tomorrow at 11:45 am so please be sending some good thoughts his way all day tomorrow. We are damn happy that we finally got the insurance all squared away. It truly has been so exhausting getting it all worked out and was a cause of many anxious days for us. We hope his recovery is slick. My cute, little gimp husband will be on crutches for 3 weeks. I'll be sure to post some pictures soon. Yahoo for knee surgery....


5 Comments:
Thinking of you both.....
Love and miss you!!!
Congrats on starting school! Sounds like it'll be an amazing learning opportunity. Good luck to Scott! Hope the healing process is a quick one.
Congrats on school! I can't wait to hear all the stories and experiences you are going to relish in. Good lucky, Scotty Wotty with the knee thing. Ouch, that sucks to the max. Anyhoo, love and miss you guys!
Congrats on school! So happy you are loving it. Also, glad to hear the knee surgery finally came through. Scott can finally feel good about eating that cupcake. :) BTW, we have a funny story about the cupcake - remind us to tell you next time we are together. Speaking of which...don't feel pressured to hang out on Thursday for our office date. I'm sure that Scott needs to recover and just chill. Let us know either way! Can't wait to see you next!
how's scott?
Post a Comment