Announcing: Guest Ramblings.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007


Hello readers (whom I love dearly and appreciate so much).
I have some more great news.
Are you ready?

I am officially announcing a new feature on my blog I've titled, Guest Ramblings. Inspired by Devin Chipman, I have decided that a few of the cool friends and family in my life will be given a chance to ramble about a wide variety of subjects here on my blog for all to hear. Excited?! Me too. So excited in fact, that Scott and I have designed a banner specifically for Guest Ramblings.

So stayed tuned for the first ever guest rambler.... and please, please, please make comments so these writers feel your love!

Thanks so much for reading! I seriously get so happy when people tell me they read my blog. Hope you continue to enjoy it and let me know if any of you are interested in being a guest rambler.

0 Comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP