Divided We Fail
Monday, November 12, 2007

As many of you know, my dad has worked over 21 years for AARP, a non-profit focused for the aging population. I was able to work for them too for a bit and loved every minute of my experience. It is a great organization and they advocate for what I feel are good politics to make changes for the elderly.
This last year AARP has focused a large amount of effort (and $$) on the healthcare crisis in America. I love that the conversation around healthcare and the need for change is ever increasing.
This public service annoucement is being launched today! All the actors did it for free which really impressed me. You know when a company tugs on our heartstrings by using celebrities, they are pulling out the big guns! Are you ready, America? I hope so because we need a change. The September-of-Insurance-Hell for me and Scott just isn't fair for anyone.
Watch the clip and see more about the healthcare crisis at Divided We Fail here.


1 Comments:
Bravo I got tears in my eyes (of course right Aimee)
Post a Comment