The Baby Girl Blanket
Thursday, February 21, 2008
I finally sent the last blanket to Tracy my sister-in-law for her little baby girl that plans to arrive on the earth in April. This will be her 5th child and she is still teaching all her 24hour Fitness classes until the bitter end. She is unbelievable!
I can't wait for all these little people to finally get here.
This was a fun blanket to create since all the other ones were boys blankets. I love, love, love the girly fringe we went with. I wish I would have had Scott take artsier (is that a word?) pictures of these blankets for me. Ahh well. You get the idea.




2 Comments:
I love this blanket.
And I love your new background, it's always refreshing to change things up a bit. Remember my blog is next to refresh.
No way! These are so cute, Aimee. Good job.
Post a Comment