Toxic Shame

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Hilariously real, Naptime Nostalgia writer, Amy, did a great follow-up post on The Third Shift issue I addressed on Monday (yes, I realize this has been a theme for the week and there will probably be more to come). I love the conversations around this issue I have been having with all of you! And like Amy, it is one of the reasons I love to blog. Go check it out to get some great ideas on changing our shame and guilt. She is my unofficial guest rambler today.... Thanks, Amy!

2 Comments:

naptime nostalgia said...

Wow. What a delightful surprise. I really am honored, since you are one of my favorite bloggers.

Somehow it's funny though, given the topic, that I now feel oddly exposed and insecure. Must be that Third Shift kicking in.

Does my post make my butt look big?

Aimee said...

Your butt looks great just the way it is!

Sorry I did this without your permission. I hope it doesn't really bother you. I just thought your post summed up a lot I couldn't of wrapped up by myself but that my friends needed to read too.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP