Animals & Art Shows
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
You know how my husband is a freaking amazing photographer? Well, he has been accepted to a few art shows this fall and if you click here you can see what his pictures look like hanging on the walls for this Animal Art II show for Altered Esthetics.
All three of these pictures were accepted and I am really proud and excited about it. I'm sure Scott will be embarrassed that I posted this but I will deal with the consequences later. It is a wife's right to brag about her husband - especially on a blog, right?! Ha Ha.
Here are the animal pix that are now displayed somewhere in Northeast Minneapolis. They looked really great all framed up with an oversized mat.


The pictures trick me into thinking I actually like animals for a minute.
It gladdens my heart to see Scott being validated for something he loves to do.
It has been a long year in a cubicle.
Thanks for all your hard work, Scott.
It gladdens my heart to see Scott being validated for something he loves to do.
It has been a long year in a cubicle.
Thanks for all your hard work, Scott.


7 Comments:
Wow... these are awesome. I really like all of them. Congrats Scott!
I love Scott. I love what a great photographer he is. And I love that he is working so hard for you guys.
nice scott! i still remember the art show he did in slc, and all the amazing pics. you definatly have one talented hubby. he took a picture of jamison skateboarding forever ago that i still have and show people. its my fav pic of jamison.
I love animals. And I love these pictures. Tell Scott he rocks, and I have two cats that are available for photo shoots anytime :) I think they are art show worthy, don't you?!
What great photos. I especially love the black-faced sheep pic. Congrats to Scott!
Love the pictures. I'm in awe of your talent.
There is a new boutique in SLC on 160 E 200 S called FICE. They feature clothing, sunglasses, shoes, and ORIGINAL artwork. (An aside...also decorated skateboards!!! that Scott would appreciate). Anywho...the owners are Laura Hadar and Corey Bullough (801) 364-4722. Maybe they would be interested in featuring some of his work.
Post a Comment