Big News!
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
I have some news everybody! I've entered myself into the 97.1 ZHT Baby Bump Watch because we are having a baby!!! Here is my entry. Please vote for me!
Just kidding. I'm not. But doesn't this girl TOTALLY look like me??? Swoop bangs, same smile, same nose and eyes - it is tripping me out! Hannah emailed me this morning and said DJ one of my old co-workers asked her if I was pregnant because he swears he saw me on this website. We are definitely NOT pregnant (or even thinking about it) but it doesn't surprise me that he thought I was - this girl is my twin!!
It is fun to know what I will look like pregnant though. Pretty cute, if I do say so myself.
And I do hope I fooled you for a second. I am such a little tease.


12 Comments:
Congratulations!!! I always knew that you and Scotty would make such fantabulous parents! What are you going to name it, "Danny"?
My reaction:
"NO WAY!" as I slap my hand on the couch and immediately feel the need to tell Troy. Good trick.
That girl looks like she's in a public restroom...who spends more time than absolutely necessary in a public RR and take their own picture none the less! :)
Oh man. That is hilarious. Thanks for the laugh. I needed it.
When I was younger people used to tell me I looked like punky brewster. I am pretty sure it wasn't a compliment.
You are WAAAYYY cuter... but I do see a resemblence. :)
I seriously had the phone dialed and was about to push send right when I saw that it was a trick... you little trickster! :)
i was so excited for you, but I was going to kill you that I had to find out through your blog that you were prego:) it is kind of trippy how much she does look like you.
I about had a heart attack, since I recently saw you and you didn't say anything. :) Good joke.
I want you all to know that if I were to submit a picture for a contest it would be much, much, much better than a restroom picture.
you even got me. i thought "no she'd tell her favorite sister before her blog fans."
funny
i agree you do look a lot alike, but you are more beautifuler (i know that's not a word)
Totally believed it. She does look a lot like you. Are you sure you don't have a twin. I got excited and told thane before I finished reading, then had to correct myself. Good job and tricking me.
Ha!!! That is too funny and I got really excited for you thinking you really were pregnant. Congrats to this random Aimee look-a-like on her pregnancy ;)
Although there is a definate resemblance, I must say you are a lot cuter than this girl. Bless her heart.
too funny aimee!! i immediately thought, "That's not a very creative picture for you (and scott) to submit" but especially for a cell pic, you do look a LOT alike... (and ps, naptime nostalgia person, I would have loved to have been told I look like punky brewster! take it as a compliment!)
Post a Comment