And On That Farm
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Scott has a new series on his website called Farm Animals.
Check it out. I think you will like them.
Especially you animal lovers (Eva, Sarah Jane, Aunt Annie etc).
Check it out. I think you will like them.
Especially you animal lovers (Eva, Sarah Jane, Aunt Annie etc).



7 Comments:
Ms. Aimee,
Love your stuff (and Scott's.) And I also wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed the "O2 Mask & Moms" story from your friend. What an intelligent and insightful take. Thanks for sharing.
And Merry Christmas!
suite
Love the farm animals! So dang cute.
Oh what joy it brought me to look at these photos! They are so wonderful. My favorite is the chin up goat that's smiling at the camera. More animal pictures to come when we go to the petting zoo?!
OH MY. I do love that goat too, so dang cute it makes me wanna get one. Oliver is still waiting for his photo shoot, he even loss a few pounds for it. Any day now... :)
Thanks for thinking of me --yes, love 'em! I will show them to Graice and Izzy. One of Izzy's favorite songs when I tend her is "Old McDonald Had a Farm." When I sing a new verse, she nods and laughs each time a new animal is mentioned. We'll sing tonight!
You know I love these. I am just contemplating which ones to purchase right now. It is hard to narrow it down, but I will some how.
Great new series, Scott. Keep up the work at the evil petting zoo.
Post a Comment