Yeah, It Drives Me Wild

Thursday, December 11, 2008

The song Presents by Via Audio gets me in the Christmas spirit. I don't think it has anything to do with Christmas except it is titled Presents - which you get a under the tree on Christmas morning. And well, Yohei is a pretty awesome dancer, cat walker, and kiss blower in this video. How could you not want him under your tree?


Via Audio - "Presents" - Awesome video clips here

Wouldn't life be more fun as a band member?

1 Comments:

LAINA said...

I think it takes a certain personality to be a band member, and I don't think I have it.

I am way to too much of a homebody. I love being at my house.

I do wish that I was a little more musically talented though.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP