Rock the Vote!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I am going to by a new black bag with my Christmas and Birthday money! The seller on Etsy allows for me to customize the inside of this bag and I need your help. As of 2:52 pm on Tuesday, January 13th I have three favorite fabrics. Help me!

You will see the bag and fabrics below then a poll for voting at the bottom. Remember the outside fabric will be black so I need the two to feel good together. Click on the picture for a closer view.

THE HOBO BAG



The Final Three Fabrics




7 Comments:

Erin said...

That bag is adorable! I heart Etsy! My fiance's wedding band is from Etsy and he's so in love with it (as am I). I've also been looking at a bunch of other things that I might purchase for our wedding.

melanie said...

Well, if I make a statement about the fabric I chose (which would entail pointing out the flaws of the other two fabrics) and you ended up going with something other than my vote...I'd feel bad when I saw your purse.

What if I had to say "ooh, cute!" when in my mind I was saying, "she clearly didn't pick the one I liked." I can't believe I'm admitting that.

LOL. So have fun picking your final choice! The fabrics are oh-so-similar so you really can't go all that wrong with what you've got, hence the 30/30/30 split on the votes.

long comment - whoa.

Jo said...

Good for you Aimee, treating yourself with a fabulous bag! I voted, so I look forward to seeing the win!

janae said...

I like them all, but for the record I like fabric #3 the park fountains. That is all, thank you for listening:)

Kim said...

I like them all too but as for the inside of a purse, if it's anything like mine, it doesn't stay too clean. Which makes me like fabric three the best plus I love yellow.

Lauren said...

What a cute bag! It does not look like the poll is going to help you very much. No matter which fabric you choose, it will be an adorable bag!

Oh,Scrap! said...

tough choices! i lean away from the middle one for some reason, but the other two are great...no, the first one is my fav. yeah, the first one.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP