Dear City of Kemore,
Monday, February 23, 2009
I wrote you a note back in December thinking life couldn't get any worse on that good old Bothell Way of ours. Well, apparently I was sorely mistaken. Little did I know the worse was yet to come. Has anyone been on Bothell Way in the last week? Are ya kiddin' me, Kenmore?
Now, I understand that this was quite the undertaking for the little city that is Kenmore, and I am trying to forgiving you for the length of time it has taken. But I am sorry to say that there is just no excuse for the what you will see below.
All this time and money and all you have to show for yourself are these fugly, sidewalk lava lamps? Are we in the 80's? Since when did changing color, lighting lamps come back in style? You could've used the money you spent on tacky sidewalk decor and saved St. Edward's Pool.
Kenmore, I am starting to believe you are just messing with us all.


4 Comments:
All I can say is WOW...
I'm with you. Every time I see them I think, "boy, somebody on the planning committee didn't get that fiber optic light stick for Christmas when they were 9 and never got over it."
Hahaha! I am laughing out loud at your commentary. That sucks though, sorry. You should write a letter... OR start picketing (sp?) at the lamps!
I live around the corner from those lights and I couldn't agree more, what a big fat waste of money. ugh.
Post a Comment