Your New Dose of Democracy

Monday, March 9, 2009



My husband Scott seems shy on the surface but when you crack his outer reserved shell he is the funniest persons I know. Seriously. The more people get to know him the more they love him. He truly is THE KING OF COOL.

Lucky for you, everyone can now experience his brilliant wit on his new interactive blog where you, the voters, make decisions about vitally important issues in our world. I'll let the blog speak for itself...

Make your voice heard, express your opinions, and subscribe here.
Everybody's doing it.


4 Comments:

naptime nostalgia said...

Love it. Way funny. I am officially a voteordieblog fan. Go Scott!

ScottHeff said...

Aimee only calls me "the king of cool" when she thinks I'm being pretentious.

MAB said...

Perfect. I love voting on real issues facing us in these unsettling times. I totally voted for Molly-- she's going to dump that loser.

Love the blog, I'm a fan!

Emily said...

So funny I love it King of Cool ;)!!!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP