Operation: Find Scott A Creative Job
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Hello friends. I have a new operation for all of you. Are you ready for the challenge?
He is really talented and I'm not just saying that because I amhis wife a nice person. I really believe that he is a great employee and super talented in his ability to make things look beautiful. Loyal. Dedicated. Creative. Hardworking. Funny. Very chill. All the elements that make for someone that you would want to have on your business team. He is a artist by nature. It is in his blood. He does really well at other jobs (because that's just how he is) but I feel if there is a time to switch careers the time is now in our lives.
Please, please, please keep your ears open for anything that you might think would be a good fit. Graphic design, photography, or any creative-type job.
Please enjoy his video cover letter below. And for more of his design work please visit his design blog here.
(Thank you for letting me prostitute my husband on this blog!)
Find my husband a job in the creative world.
He is really talented and I'm not just saying that because I am
Please, please, please keep your ears open for anything that you might think would be a good fit. Graphic design, photography, or any creative-type job.
Please enjoy his video cover letter below. And for more of his design work please visit his design blog here.
(Thank you for letting me prostitute my husband on this blog!)



19 Comments:
NICE JOB....I WOULD HIRE HIM IN A SECOND....mainly for the good looks and well roundedness!!
Love you!
This is so great.
"My greatest strength is turning weaknesses into strength."
"Overall awesomeness."
HA! Totally cool.
WOW! I know Scott is talented, I just love seeing it all in one place.
Wonderfully creative and beautiful and witty and LOVE IT ALL!
I love this!! This is so perfect!! I hope this helps land him a perfect job!!
Dang scott. I am impressed. If I owned a company, and I was highering, the job would be his.
This is SO much better than a cover letter! Good luck, I'll keep my eyes and ears open!
Man, I wish I had a really successful creative company to hire Scott at. In the meantime, per Oprah's advice, I'll send lots of positive messages to the Universe on Scott's behalf (and when has Oprah ever steered us wrong?).
Best of luck Scott. I love the video. I totally snorted at the Abba reference.
That video cover letter is freakin amazing! If that doesn't get him a job I don't k ow what will.
that is AMAZING, he's hired. Not sure for what exactly, but Shawn and I are hiring Scott. He starts Monday.
I love this cover letter! You are so creative Scott. Who wouldn't want to hire you?
Well done, Scott (and Aimee!)
Seriously....are you willing to relocate? If so, where? I work with lots of creative agencies, and could at least get your work in front of the right people (no promises from there, though....)
Love.
Best cover letter ever.
Love, love.
Also, are the books on that back shelf grouped by color? Because if they are, will you please marry me?
Oh, that was some serious awesomeness! I loved the cover letter and the website. In a perfect world, you would be at the top of the money making food chain.
Love this. Best of luck in the search Scott. . .
I love the grin with the glasses after the dad blurb! Good Luck!!!
It's businaaaas, It's businaaaas time.
This is amazing. I like your husband a lot.
Post a Comment