I scream. You scream.

Thursday, September 8, 2011


Sometimes the heavens smile down on me and reminds me that it knows who I am, that it has a sense of humor, and tells me not to take life too seriously.

Today was one of those days. 

If you have been around my cousin Christian Janke and I for more than a few minutes you more than likely to hear the word schweddy at some point in time. It has now become a term of endearment we have for each other.

Chris: Hi, Schweddy.
Aimee: Hi. (unfazed by the salutation)
Chris: Are you feeling schweddy today?

Chris leaving me a voicemail: Schwedddddddy Balllllllls. (that will be all that is said on the vm - no further message included)
Chris sending me a text message: Schwedddddddy Ballllllls.
Chris sending me an instant message: Schwedddddddy Ballllllls.

You get the point.

So we've decided that it is only appropriate that we will be sharing a pint of Ben & Jerry's Schweddy Balls ice cream the next time we are together.

I scream. 
You scream.
We all scream for schweddy balls ice cream.

Thank you, Alec Baldwin.

5 Comments:

Bardsleyland said...

No way. There aren't words for how much I love this.

We Alec Baldwin to thank for so many things. If there was a church where Alec Baldwin, Tina Fey, and Bill Murray were the holy trinity, I would worship at that alter in a heart beat.

LAINA said...

That might be one of the best things ever. That is just too great!

Eva said...

Ha ha, I love it! My favorite flavor lately is Clusterfluff. We should have an icecream party sometime. You bring the shweddy balls and i'll bring the clusterfluff.

Carrie said...

when is this coming to a store near you? (Not that I expect you to know haha)I am simply lamenting. Both Aaron and I went looking for it last night...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP