Best Book I've Read this Year....so far

Wednesday, April 11, 2007


We read The Glass Castle last month for book club and it is fantastic! It is funny and sad and has all the components to make a great read. For those of you who haven't read it yet I would highly suggest it.

Here are some links and articles about Jeanette Walls that were really interesting to read and give more background on her life:
Article 1
Article 2
Article 3

4 Comments:

Bri-Bri said...

I just started reading the Glass Castle last week. I love it! I just can't believe the things that go on in this little girls life. LOVE IT!

Aimee said...

It just keeps getting better and better - keep reading.

You are going to be so sad when it ends.

Kristin said...

You've definitely sparked my interest. Maybe I'll have to suggest it for my book club!

Lisa H. said...

i just reserved this book at the library. i'm excited to read it.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP