Tribute to the Most Beautiful Bride in the Whole World!
Monday, April 9, 2007
One of my very best friends got married this February. Her name is Nicole Bochsler. Well now it is Nicole Bochsler Harding - 10 years in the making.
It was probably the most fantastic wedding I have ever been to in my life. The whole time I felt like I was in Father of the Bride or something minus the fact that her dad wasn't in one of those whats-new-pussy-cat 1970's tuxedo's (although that would've been very cool). It truly was a dream wedding.
So being that I got a link of her wedding pictures this weekend I thought she deserved her very own spot on my page. I mean just look at the dress! The whole thing was unbelievable. 



3 Comments:
Does cyberspace have a conscience? Is technology 'aware' that it has been created and is shaped by someone else 'pulling the strings'? Or is the reverse true--technology controls us?! Can this type of tool be used to enhance and evolve the collective unconscious? maybe even improve the human condition?
These are things I think about after I looked at the really cool pictures of Nicole...
I think it is dad. Thats why I am doing it because you have taught me to always be conscious of how I can evolve and progress in this universe which now involves the cyber universe. Thanks for commenting! I will expect more in blogs to come.
:)
Post a Comment