Utah Best in State

Wednesday, May 2, 2007


So last night we delivered our friends Nick and Lara's engagement pictures and come to find out Lara won the award for best floral designer in the Utah's Best in State Awards! How cool is that?! Of all the floral designers in Utah she won! I can't get over it. (Not that I am surprised but I thought only middle-aged people won those awards!) Below is one of their pictures. Not THE engagement picture but I like it a lot.

She works at Scenemakers. All those arrangement and wedding decor is her stuff. She is really talented.

Also my brother-in-law's mom, Meredith Campbell, won best Individual Instrumentalist which is really cool. She plays the violin.

So basically, I know all the best people in Utah.

It was really interesting reading who won the awards. Sounds like we need to save up some money and go to The Blue Boar Inn. It got about 4 or 5 awards.

1 Comments:

Kristin said...

Nick's getting married? That's great! She looks like a super cute girl :)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP