1980's TV Intros

Monday, June 18, 2007

This blog on TV's Top 10 Most Unintentionally Funny TV Intros completely cracked me up. His commentary is pretty hilarious also.

These intros were my childhood. Remember watching these Brooke? If only Punky was on there. We made up a whole dance to the intro on our old 70's colored couch was the stage! Good times.... Enjoy the memories...

OH.... Hold up.... coming at your live is the soundtrack to every afternoon in the basement of Glenmare Street. What would we do without Youtube? I love technology!

3 Comments:

Lacey Jane said...

This had me singing out loud! Can't believe I remember the lyrics...

(Love the new name and banner, too!)

Anonymous said...

Let me just say that not only can I remember every word of that song, but I can also remember a few of the cutting edge moves from our dance. Oh, Aimee that is priceless. Remember we started on opposite arms of the couch and then it got so awesome after that. Wow. Let me just wipe the tears from my eyes. THAT WAS FANTASTIC!!

Lisa H. said...

punky looks so small - i remember her seeming so old and mature...thanks for the walk down memory lane.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP