My Husband - The Photographer

Sunday, June 17, 2007

As most of you know Scott has dedicated the summer to working on photography.... and since he is up in Seattle for 2 job interviews (and I have the computer to myself) I thought I would take the opportunity to display some of my favorites shots hes taken this summer. I have so many people asking me about his photography I thought I would just do a quick blog on it. I think he is an amazing artist. Remember these are just a few of the favorites! He has so many good ones it was hard to pick.

Thanks for everyone who has supported him so far. You've made it very easy for him to have beautiful subjects to work with.

If any one is interested in having him do pictures for whatever occasion, let me know! He does anything from babies to dogs as you can see!































7 Comments:

Lacey Jane said...

Stunning! Such an inspiration.

Kristin said...

I love that picture of Kai...His big nose and Polly in the background. It was awesome to see my dogs through Scott's eyes!

Anonymous said...

I love his stuff!! Two of the three photos I bought (the one of downtown with the Grand America adn the awesome blue sky and then the red wall with the stars) are hanging in my office and everyone who comes in comments on how great they are. Then I always have to brag that it's my friend and he's pretty fantastic.

Anonymous said...

wow aimee...his work is incredible. i'm so happy lucy was his first baby shoot! is he busy before you guys move? we would like some family shots if he has time...let me know.

Aimee said...

He has time because he is just doing that all summer. Just call and let me know when works for you guys.

Lisa H. said...

love the new, pretty page!

Bridget said...

These are great...maybe I should go back to more entries before I knew you had a blog. I'd learn a little more about you and your fabulous photographer of a husband. I liked the contacts story when you two fell asleep at that house. That was sweet.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP