Mysterious Musicans
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
I always wonder who are the people that create the music I love so much? I miss watching VH1 sometimes. I'm a sucker for the Behind the Music series they do. And I'm a real sucker for those E! True Hollywood Stories - they suck me right in and an hour later I've done nothing with my time but see the personal rise and fall and re-rise of a celebrity - but I'll talk about that another time.... anyway....
Here is an interesting interview with the lead singer of Bright Eyes, Conor Oberst. (Please note there are swear words and anti-Bush talk so don't click the link if you don't want to read that.)
And another beautiful interview with Keren Ann. I love to learn who they are inspired by. I need to get into her music more.
I saw these on a blog my brother introduced me too called Pop Candy. It has some fun pop culture stuff. Some things I read and some things I don't but who doesn't love a little pop culture once in a while?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment