Annie's Baptism

Saturday, July 21, 2007

We've had lots of little ones we love getting baptized this summer.

Annie Campbell our favorite 8 year old niece got baptized today! Annie is probably the smartest 8 year old I've ever met. She reads like she is 37 years old and comprehends concepts she reads so well. She is definitely wise beyond her years. We love having her come and sleep over and play at our place. Annie is a great friend and I am so lucky I get to be her aunt. I am so excited to watch her grow up.

Love you Annie!

(Scott gave a great talk on the Holy Ghost and I got teary eyed because he is just so humble and cute and I feel so lucky to have one of 'The Good Ones'.)

The Special Girl!


Emma & Annie - every girl needs a sister.


0 Comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP