Beauty and The Geek
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
When we were in Bear Lake we were watching Beauty and the Geek one day and everyone kept saying one of the kids on the show looked like Scott. I didn't really get a chance to see the kid when we were in Bear Lake cause I was doing something else but tonight we had on cable (Welcome back to cable Aimee & Scott! I looooooove VH1 and all the pop culture channels I will able to start DVR'ing now!) and it was on again and he really does look like Scott I think!! His nickname is Scooter which totally cracks me up. He and his playgirl won Season 3 of Beauty & the Geek. (But what would I expect from someone who looks like Scott? Scott wins every game he plays which is great when we are playing together but totally irritates me when playing against him. I can only beat him in Scattergories - and Pictionary when playing with Hannah against Scott and Hartman of course.)
Anyway, I've included some pictures. See what you think.

The eyes and smile in this one kills me. I have a bunch of pictures of Scott making this same face. Actually I am going to find one!




3 Comments:
those last two are so funny! it's weird that you posted this because my brother was just telling me about beauty and the geek last night!
uncanny
I am admitting to being a watcher of Beauty & the Geek...I remember this kid who turned out to be rad. But this picture comparison is more than hilarious!!!
Post a Comment