Love this scene. Come, come with the kick drum....
very funny. maybe i'll have to rent the movie now.
Love that scene... although even the fun of that scene could not save that lame sauce movie! MISS YOU GUYS ALREADY!!
yeah, the movie isn't that good. I think this was the only part that I actually loved. Lisa, don't rent it.
Hey...wanted to give a shout out to my MTC buddy! Where have you been all my life?
Post a Comment
© Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
4 Comments:
very funny. maybe i'll have to rent the movie now.
Love that scene... although even the fun of that scene could not save that lame sauce movie! MISS YOU GUYS ALREADY!!
yeah, the movie isn't that good. I think this was the only part that I actually loved.
Lisa, don't rent it.
Hey...wanted to give a shout out to my MTC buddy! Where have you been all my life?
Post a Comment