Confession: Part II

Sunday, September 9, 2007

This article basically sums up my feelings about the Britney VMA performance. It was embarrassing to watch. So completely and utterly uncomfortable. If you haven't watched it yet, please spare yourself.

Don't think her come back is going to happen anytime soon....or ever from the looks of her performance tonight.

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

i actually was really excited to see "the performance." it was so so lame. i feel the same way that you do. she looked so confused! the hair and outfit were horrible too.

Kristin said...

I felt like a flash back in time to all of the So You Think You Can Dance auditions who DIDN'T make it...

ali said...

Kris makes a good point.

It was pretty pathetic. I could get over the unfit bod and bad costuming (and bad choreography, if you ask me) if she at least "brought it" as the ladies from "Bring It On" would say. But she didn't. She looked bored and uninterested. And in terrible need of a stylist.

I feel bad for her. But worse for her babies. :(

matt, bekah, jax said...

Let's be honest I don't care how hot you were - youv'e had 2 kids, that changes things. She should not be strut'n around stage in a bikini no matter how thin she is - you're not 19 get over it! She should've passed on the boots and the bikini...had she done so then just maybe, maybe she'd had a chance.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP