Eyes Lips Face
Sunday, September 9, 2007
So I got this forward from Pardis today and it is totally legit. I just spent $16 buckaroos for tons of brushes, nail polish, eye-last curler and more! Check it out....
In case you haven't heard, there is a make-up line (featured on Oprah) called E.L.F. - stands for eyeslipsface (www.eyeslipsface.com). Anyway, it is a higher end line that Nordstrom's has recently purchased...so, all online products are on clearance so they can wipe out the inventory. Everything is only $1.00. Then, on orders up to $20.00 - you can enter promo code Carolina and it will take 50% off your order - making everything only 50 cents.
If you don't want the make up they have great brushes for sale too for only a dollar!!!!!
Thanks for the tip, Par!


4 Comments:
amazing. thanks for the tip.
Hopefully I will be looking just like Angelina Jolie in a few weeks thanks to the lip-plumper gloss. I can hope right? Best blogging tip EVER!
Thanks.....being a working girl now I have been looking for cheap make-up.....love it!!!!
Please tell me this is legit. I just purchased $30 worth of cosmetics. You know the old saying, "If it looks too good to be true, it is too good to be true." I am having visions of someone laughing with my credit card info. in hand. So I am offically addicted to inexpensive cosmetics. I love getting lost in the drug store.
Lisa
Post a Comment