Nose Spray

Sunday, September 23, 2007

I just wanted to give a little shout out to what I call nose spray (aka nasal spray... I just hate the word 'nasal' so 'nose spray' it is). I have been sick (sore throat, congestion, cough etc) for about a week and I would've never survived without this little piece of medical perfection. I can't think of anything worse that having my nose plugged up. It makes me cranky and wakes me up in my sleep. I have been congested all week and the second my nose tries to pull any quick ones I have my weapon to stop it. I even keep it by my bed so I don't have to move when I wake up and have the stuffed up sort of feeling. So thank you to anyone reading this post that had something to do with inventing nose spray for the sick and afflicted. I will forever buy and support your genius invention.

P.S. I know it can be addictive but frankly who really likes to stick that thing up your nose and spray medicine unless you have a point to do so. So friends, don't worry, I will not get addicted to it!

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I know we have talked about this before, but have you every tried just the salt water type of nasal spray? I wonder if it is just as good. I am a user and lover of the stuff. I am just truly worried about you. I don't want to have to lead the family intervention!
Lisa

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP