Priority Mail
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Look what came in the mail yesterday!!!! It isn't a scam, it is really the best deal of the whole year! In case you haven't purchased yet, check it out here. Coupon code is Carolina.
Look what came in the mail yesterday!!!! It isn't a scam, it is really the best deal of the whole year! In case you haven't purchased yet, check it out here. Coupon code is Carolina.
© Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
9 Comments:
i'm so excited for mine to come! i got an email yesterday saying it shipped.
i don't even know what to do with all the stuff i ordered, but i guess i'll figure it out.
Thanks so much for the tip Aimee. My stuff should be coming this week as well. I'm really excited.
I am still waiting!!! I am so excited after seeing it!!!
Thanks for the tip!
Mine came a few days ago too. Felt like Christmas in September. Thanks again!
i just got my 3 bags of stuff too! i have been telling everybody about e.l.f. such an incredible deal!
i just got mine - i love it! a few of the things i ordered didn't come because they ran out...so order fast! this really is the best deal EVER.
aimee, i finally started a blog. also, i am a makeup fanatic. i remember hearing about this and that it was always a dollar, but i forgot what the makeup brand was called. thanks for the remind. i ordered some. hope things are going well for your guys!
I get to pick up my stuff from Katie today!! (We combined so we didn't both have to pay the $5 shipping) Talk about cheapskates!!! Anyhoo, I bought like tons of things and only spent $7. Neat and weird.
You should have seen the Santa bag that came to my house. Whoever said Christmas is September was right! Thanks again for the tip Aimee. I just ordered my second order cause they sent me more coupons. I am a sucker for cheap cosmetics! Lisa
Post a Comment