Oh Crap!

Friday, September 7, 2007

Last night Scott and I went to the Tulalip Casino on the Indian reservation about 30-40 minutes north of us. For those Twlight/New Moon/Eclipse readers out there, we were in vamprie/werewolf country. This reservation is on "Quil" Blvd. I was hoping to run into to Bella, Edward and Jacob but had no luck for any star spotting at the casino.

When I titled this post "Oh Crap!", I meant it. We didn't do so hot. We were in and out in about an hour and a half before we had lost our allotted money. So sad. But we had fun all the same. Scott taught me how to play roulette which I had never done and then we quickly lost our $20 bucks each at the craps table. I think it is all about the energy of the table and being with friends. The energy sucked and we only had each other - no additional friends. We should've known better.

All we could say after our hour and a half of fun was "oh crap".

3 Comments:

annie j said...

You just needed Grandma Rosie....

Kristin said...

When I read this I crapped my hands and said yea!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP