The Biggest Loser
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
I watched The Biggest Loser most of last season and got addicted. This show is super, duper motivational and everytime I watch it makes me want to go out and sweat... ALOT. I even have to admit that I got teary-eyed at the last episode when the winner talked about his weight-loss. It was so emotional.
Tonight was the "Did They Keep the Weight Off" episode and it got me again. Tears. What can I say, I am a total suckers for this show. The marriage proposal got me. The new season starts next Tuesday and we have a DVR now and you know I'll be watching every week!
Anyway, I just thought I would share what a freaking baby I am....


5 Comments:
i completely love this show as well. i can't wait for the new season!!
aim - i'm a complete sucker for biggest loser as well (it makes me cry, too, and heaven knows i'm not a crier). i'm excited for the new season. too bad i missed the "did they keep it off" episode. SO, DID THEY?
yeah, most of them have kept most of it off. They aren't as big as they were before and have managed the weight well. The guy that won last season isn't as small as he was on the last episode but isn't nearly as big as he was before. i'm glad i'm not alone in my love of this show!
I am with all of you as well. I was so excited that the new season was starting. Joe and I loved Marty last year and were so glad to see the proposal. Cant wait!! Hows school? Have you started yet? Where is Scott workin. You guys are missed!
I am with all of you - I LOVE this show!! Last season I would religously watch the episodes, celebrate with the successes of the constants and cry at their accomplishments. Meanwhile, I was sitting on the couch pregnant gaining 60lbs. This season I am ready! I will be suffering along side them.
I am down 50lbs since Jax's birth! I'm out of the "morbidly obese" category! I hate that I even am publically announcing that!! Every hack squat, every lunge, every crunch I pray (as I'm sure do they) that I will never let myself get back to that place.
Post a Comment