Sun Valley...

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I am still mesmerized by this picture Scott took of me and my friends in Sun Valley a while back. Just ran across it again and wanted to post it. I love that you can see the snow falling and I love how he just captured a moment without us even knowing we were being watched through his lens. Its a simple and organic picture. I guess it just reminds me of a happy time in my life and maybe that's why I'm so taken with it.

Not looking forward to the winter but guess what?? In Seattle we don't have to shovel rain!!!

See more of Scott's photos here.

5 Comments:

camihubrich said...

Scott's pictures are always so cool, you guys have no excuses to have boring walls.

Lacey Jane said...

I like it! Makes me want to be there with you laughing!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!! I REMEMBER THE ACTUAL MOMENT.....PRICELESS. Can we go again this winter? Let's plan a trip!!!

Love,
Kaitlyn

Stacie said...

OH.... What a fun trip! My, How all of our lives have changed since then. I kinda miss it!

Kristin said...

That picture is way cool--he definitely captures the essence of the setting, the friends and the ambiance!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP