A Tribute to the iPhone I Don't Own Yet
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
In honor of my love for all things apple and the iphone I was smart to not buy when all the suckers that paid more for it just didn't wait a couple of months for the price to go down and for the product to get thinner and better and cheaper.


4 Comments:
Aimee,
Has Steve from corporate already contacted you? We think you would make a great addition to our team. Apple employs dozens of elite "product ambassadors." You do not actually work at the Apple store, but rather are paid to talk about how much you love Apple to your friends. It's part of our viral marketing plan. Please call me if you haven't spoken to Steve yet,
S. Wozniak
617-888-4218
This would be my dream job.
I wish it really existed, Mr. Wozniak.
I would require back pay and it could pay for my education.
We can't give you back pay, but we can send you a copy of the new OS. Interested?
SW
Very interested. Thank you!
Post a Comment