Digger Resurrected
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Shannon, this blog is dedicated to your challege. Next time please make it a little more difficult.
Here you go, Digger fans. Kiss your careers and your familes goodbye. (Dad, that means you!)
And for all those wondering what the heck Digger is please see this wikipedia link. I am baffled it is even online! My father spent hours playing this game when we lived on Glenmare Street and had an old school IBM. I am dying I found it! What a kick! Thanks Brooke for bringing back the memories. You are not a terrible person just a Digger girl at heart.


4 Comments:
I have no idea what this is! Guess I'd better check it out!
AIMEE!!!! DIGGER!!!! YAY!!!!
I had no doubt you could find it -- You never cease to amaze me
I love it!
You are a big fat gamer! I love the excitement.
Post a Comment