i know what you mean! when i had uber-short hair i dreamed many nights that i could wear a ponytail. i was always disappointed when i woke up.
Me too Aimee....Me too. I am in the most awkward hair phase of my life and dream of ponies and days where I can leave the house by simply pulling my hair up. But your hair is soooo sassy. Jake would love it if I cut my hair like yours.
Post a Comment
© Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
2 Comments:
i know what you mean! when i had uber-short hair i dreamed many nights that i could wear a ponytail. i was always disappointed when i woke up.
Me too Aimee....Me too. I am in the most awkward hair phase of my life and dream of ponies and days where I can leave the house by simply pulling my hair up. But your hair is soooo sassy. Jake would love it if I cut my hair like yours.
Post a Comment