Finals, Finals, Finals
Thursday, November 29, 2007
So I have three finals next week and then I am done with my first quarter of graduate school. I can't believe how quick it has gone.
Like I have said many times before, time; what a thief you are.
I've concluded that either a) you will be seeing more posts from me which is a sure sign that I am distracting myself from doing any effective studying or b) you will be reading very little posts from me because I am so focused on getting good grades on my finals.
Needless to say, I'm not off to a good start.


2 Comments:
Good luck on the finals Aim, I can't believe how fast time has gone either. It was great seeing you and thanks again for helping me become smart like you in the computer world!!
Good Luck! I'm so proud of you. Also, secretly a little jealous. I kind of wish I was learning something new that isn't about healthy sleep habits or poopy diapers. I miss finals week in particular. I loved the adrenaline rush that came from lots of coffee and no sleep. But I especially love the week post-finals.
Post a Comment