The Damrons
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Ran across this picture today and it made me miss seeing these wonderful family members weekly at Betty's Sunday dinner. I love being close to my immediate family but I miss you all too!
Ran across this picture today and it made me miss seeing these wonderful family members weekly at Betty's Sunday dinner. I love being close to my immediate family but I miss you all too!
© Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
3 Comments:
Aimee I'm so glad you posted this picture, I didn't have it so I saved it onto my computer. Thanks. I miss the Damron/Janke Clan too!
You look hot in this picture!! Cute family!! My family loves the Damrons.
What A great picture! WE miss you guys a ton also. Dinner isn't quite the same without you and Scott. This is a great family and I am very lucky to have married into it.
Post a Comment