Final Four

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Shan gave me crap tonight for not updating my blog so here it is Shan.

I can not wait for the final episode of Season 4 Biggest Loser next Tuesday. The final episode is so inspirational and I think even if you haven't been watching the show anyone would be moved by watching the transformations that happens. Tune in to NBC this coming Tuesday.

My vote is for Bill although I would love a girl to finally win. Bill has the most heart to me and I like his story the best. His goal on his t-shirt was "to become half the man so I can become twice the man." I just really like him. Who do you want?

I was also sad that Bob wasn't going to be represented with a contestant. Have I mentioned I wish me and Bob could be friends? Oh, yeah. I have. Sorry to repeat myself.

4 Comments:

Shannon said...

I don't watch this, but you have inspired me to tune in this Tue.

Lindsay said...

I was so bummed when Neil was voted off. Not that I loved Neil, but I was sad to see the red AND the blue teams were eliminated. I dont know why but I am not a fan of the black team. But if I had to pick I'm with you that I think Bill will win, but if its a girl then I would like Julie. Cant wait, the finale is always amazing! They always look so incredible...cant wait!

matt, bekah, jax said...

I really wanted Neil. I felt like crying last night. He is so sweet and has worked so hard. Of the black team, I vote for Hollie. She is beautiful and I think she'll have a huge transformation, plus she is from Phoenix.

Lisa H. said...

I like Bill (although he's a little too emotional for me). I think I want Hollie to win, although I don't really care. Of all reality shows, I think this one matters the least who actually wins. First of all, the prize money isn't that spectacular compared to most other shows. But more importantly, the real prize is their emotional and physical transformations. They're all winners (it kind of makes me sick to my stomach that I just wrote something so cheesy).

I've become a big Biggest Loser fan. It's nice to see something on TV that actually pushes its contestants toward a better life (vs. the narcissism and cat fights that seem to be encouraged by some of the other reality shows out there).

I'm a Bob fan too.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP