Ingrid Michaelson Live

Saturday, December 8, 2007

We listened to this live session of an Ingrid Michaelson concert from the NPR website tonight. It is beautiful and worth tuning into if you are working/cyber-slacking/doing nothing and close to a computer.

Breakable is the second song she plays and sounds fantastic live. Check it out if you like pretty voices. The last song is a great cover of Can't Help Falling in Love With Love With You.

Love her cute conversations in between songs. I have a weird desire to be friends with singers of bands. I always think we would be great, immediate friends. Maybe I just wish I was a singer and could create such brilliant music that moves people in amazing ways so I just think we would be great friends because of my diluted fantasy. Could possibly be the reason why I loved playing Rock Band over Thanksgiving. Who hasn't dreamed about being in a band?? Some pathology there?? I think so. Oh well. If you know any singer that need a friend, send them my way. I am collecting them.

0 Comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP