Hunger Pains
Friday, December 28, 2007

If you like vocabulary and feeding hungry people you should check out this site called freerice.com. With every word definition you get right the UN donates 20 grains for rice. Learning and humanitarian work in one! The more people that go to the site the more advertising dollars they get to feed people dreaming of food. Brilliant idea! I love inventions like this. So go play for a while!...
This site really is 2 legit 2 quit. Check it out on snopes here.


5 Comments:
I love that site! Good for vocab test practice too.
I just donated 200 grains of rice! Fun!
Wow! I donated 400 grains, it's very addicting. I thought I lost all my brain cells after having three kids.
Hey girl,
It was great to read your blog today. Always lots of interesting tidbits.
Thanks for the b-day wishes. It didn't go quite as expected but I am always grateful to have yet another year to learn, laugh and love a little more.
I noticed on your blog you had a link to Cami Hubrich. How do you know her? Our families (the Kjars)go way back to before our parents were married. It's such a small world.
Have a fabulous new year!
Post a Comment