Election
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Too funny not to share this video and basically exemplifies my reasons as to why I'm not crazy about Hillary. I believe she and Flick are one-in-the-same.
Too funny not to share this video and basically exemplifies my reasons as to why I'm not crazy about Hillary. I believe she and Flick are one-in-the-same.
© Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
5 Comments:
Aimee, you come up with the most unique blog entries! ha ha ha ha
Now that was FUNNY!!!
Oh man. That is too funny.
that was extremely funny!!
where do you find them?
Never seen The Election but the idea came across nice and clear. Great find. Hillary bugs. Nuff said.
Thanks so much for your nice comment on my blog. I'm happy we're blog friends and I'm hoping that doesn't sound too cheesy. (All thanks to Janae, of course!)
Post a Comment