Hottest Real Estate Blog You Need to be Reading!
Tuesday, January 1, 2008
My dear friend Heather started the most amazing blog on Real Estate. Not only does she have tips about the Seattle market but there is a plethora of great advice on buying and selling home in ANY location. It is super informative and I would highly suggest adding it to your Bloglines, Google Reader or whatever kind of feed system you are using for your blogging reading pleasure. It is FOR SURE the best blog on real estate I've seen out there!
Heather's blog has links to current listings, the inside scoop on credit ratings, explanations on real estate jargon, helpful ideas on how to increase the sell of your house, and all things good and wonderful in relation to homes.
Someday Heather is going to help me buy many homes in the future. Maybe even this amazing home on Queen Anne. A girl can dream, right?! Shoot for the moon and I will get the stars!...
Get the housing scoop here.


2 Comments:
Wow - I feel very honored to be featured! I can definitely say that your blog is my inspiration - maybe someday I'll have 218 unique hits in one week.
A girl can dream...
Thanks Aimee!
we'll be sure to keep Heather in mind for our next house...
Post a Comment