Walk Jog Run

Thursday, January 10, 2008


Yet, another reason to love Google. Walk Jog Run is beautiful. You can zoom into your area and retrace your route and see how far you really walked, jogged, or ran. If you walk to work or school you can see how far your are actually going. Don't fret though, you can also convert to kilometers if you are Hannah Macey.

I will NEVER be a marathon runner but it is always nice to know if you went the distance!

Stacie Stevens, if you are reading this you are going to love this with all your runnings around (I'm sure you probably already know about it though!).

Check out a Youtube clip about it here.

Happy jogging.

2 Comments:

Shannon said...

I didn't know about this, and I'm a jogger (well not in my current 9 months pregnant state). Thanks for the tips, like always. Where would I be without you. Thanks for setting up all my computer, blog reader stuff today!!! And thanks for watching Parker, you are the best! Sisters...forever!

Stacie said...

Wow Aim. I am a little behind on reading your blog (which saddens me) but I am catching up today. So thank you. I can't wait to check it out. Always looking out for your friends. This could possibly change my life :-)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP